Profile


Hello there, welcome to my beauty/lifestyle blog! My name is SJ and I am from Vancouver, British Columbia.
My interests include photography, (Korean/Japanese) beauty/skincare and... cute stuff (Mamegoma & Rilakkuma ♥).

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Haul: Random Rexall Pharma Plus Shopping

Today, after work, I decided to head to a stationary store to replace this card holder that I recently lost. When I arrived, I was out of luck.. it was closed... :(

Instead, I walked into Rexall, which is across from it. WHY?! I told myself that I would ONLY walk into that stationary store, so I would save money.

As I walked to the beauty aisle, I asked myself a bigger WHY because... there were plenty of sales:

  • 40% off all Physicians Formula products
  • 30% off Loreal products
  • $6.99 on Almay or Revlon eye makeup
  • $3 off Maybelline products
  • $4.46 on select Sally Hansen nail polish
Sales end on May 30th, 2013.

I didn't pick up too many products, because I wanted to make sure I wouldn't over spend. Here's what I purchased, as well as short descriptions about each:


  1. Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish -  404 Greige Gardens
    A gorgeous gray-lavender colour. Neutral colours are my absolute favourite!
      • Dries quickly
      • Not too pigmented-- needed to apply 2 coats
  2. KIT Nail Polish -  R247 Blue Ivy
    This is one of the things I like most about Rexall-- you are eligible for a free product for spending a certain amount. In this case, this KIT nail polish was complimentary, because I had spent over $25
      • Super pigmented 
      • One coat is enough
      • Dries quickly

  3. Physicians Formula Youthful Wear Youth-Boosting Dark Circle Corrector + Concealer in Light+Yellow 7881C
  4. Physicians Formula Youthful Wear Youth-Boosting Corrector/Concealer in Light+Yellow 7583C

    To be honest, I don't know what the major difference between the two PF products are (perhaps one is newer) . Both essentially function similarly in that they are a corrector and an anti-aging product, which is an amazing concept. I am excited to try them out!