Profile


Hello there, welcome to my beauty/lifestyle blog! My name is SJ and I am from Vancouver, British Columbia.
My interests include photography, (Korean/Japanese) beauty/skincare and... cute stuff (Mamegoma & Rilakkuma ♥).

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Review: Detangler Brush from Forever 21

We all know that it is bad to comb through wet hair due to its weak state, and forcing dry, tangled hair to comb through is certainly no exception.

Detangler brushes/combs have been in the market for some time now, but I've never gotten my hands on one until just recently from Forever 21! The first one I've heard of was from Rachel Whitehurst on YouTube when she mentioned the wet brush. I was really intrigued by it because similarly to her, I've had bleached ends and I do frequently dye my hair, thus compromising the quality of my hair. However, I was disappointed to learn that the company does not ship to Canada.



The Detangler Brush I purchased from Forever 21 was only $4.90. I was skeptical at first, but I thought... if it really didn't work, it's only like $5, so no big deal. This was definitely a surprise for me. I use it to comb through damp and dry hair, and it works amazingly well! It doesn't pull or tug my hair like a regular comb/brush would. I wish I purchased a few more as gifts because this is a fantastic replacement for the traditional comb/brush, in my opinion!

Here are some more pictures below. It's a solid shape, easy to grip and use!