Profile


Hello there, welcome to my beauty/lifestyle blog! My name is SJ and I am from Vancouver, British Columbia.
My interests include photography, (Korean/Japanese) beauty/skincare and... cute stuff (Mamegoma & Rilakkuma ♥).

Friday, October 9, 2015

Photo Diary: Tsum Tsum Tuesday - Marvel Avengers!


Disney's October 2015 Tsum Tsums .... the Marvel's Avengers! OMG. I definitely had to line up early to collect the set!

This was my first time lining up to wait for the Disney Store to open, so I really didn't know what to expect....

I arrived at the Metro Town Disney Store at about 9:15 AM...and darn, there was already a line up. What?! And I was afraid of being too early too XD. 


Not all of these Tsums came in 3 different sizes. 

Large: Spider-man and Hulk
Medium: Spider-man, Iron Man, and Captain America



Hehehe, here's my set :)  I picked 2 sets, as that was the limit per customer. However, you can pick the same style of Tsum Tsum in different sizes (eg: Spider-man in all of the available sizes)



Sigh... I told myself to only pick up the small ones... but I caved and got a medium Iron Man LOL. Captain America also looks pretty cool in medium, but nope, I can't hoard too much! You will understand when you see my final picture towards the end of this post :P





#TrueVancouverite. Using Quatchi, one of the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics mascots, to camwhore with the Tsum Tsums ;)



See, this is what I mean by no more hoarding! But still, my Tsum Tsum collection will continue to grow.



If you love Tsum Tsums, I highly recommend you to follow My Tsum Tsum Blog to receive quick updates on newly released products!