Profile


Hello there, welcome to my beauty/lifestyle blog! My name is SJ and I am from Vancouver, British Columbia.
My interests include photography, (Korean/Japanese) beauty/skincare and... cute stuff (Mamegoma & Rilakkuma ♥).

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Review: Nature Republic Botanical Water Proof Eyeliner

The search for a non-liquid eyeliner that is both decent and affordable has come to an end for me!.... Unless I make bad online shopping choices after 2am... XD.


Love the packaging: simple and green just like the branding colour. 
I have this eyeliner in the shade #2 brown, although it does come in a black colour as well.


Swatch

After smudging excessively. 


I only paid $10 for this eyeliner, and that's not a bad price considering it is waterproof and you don't need to apply primer. This is my 2nd product from Nature Republic (the first makeup item being their botanical concealer) , and I am overall happy with the brand. I'm glad that Aberdeen Centre in Richmond opened up a Nature Republic store so that I can test out the products in person :3