Profile


Hello there, welcome to my beauty/lifestyle blog! My name is SJ and I am from Vancouver, British Columbia.
My interests include photography, (Korean/Japanese) beauty/skincare and... cute stuff (Mamegoma & Rilakkuma ♥).

Friday, June 23, 2017

Swatch/Demo: The Ordinary Colours Serum Foundation (2.0 N)

Check out my video for the swatches/demo




This is probably the best valued foundation I have ever tried, and I think many can agree with me on this. For only $7, you get a beautiful coverage that doesn't feel heavy on the skin! It really feels like ... a pigmented serum.

I have normal-dry skin, flaking can occur when I don't properly moisturize my face, but I didn't have that problem with this foundation.

I have the shade 2.0N, and I have also tried 2.0YG, which yields yellow undertones with gold highlights. It works just as well as the neutral version, but it will give you skin more colour (for lazy days when you don't want to apply blush/bronzer, or if you simply just like applying foundation)

The primer is definitely not the prerequisite for this foundation (although it does help to offer a more dewy finish), but if you have extremely dry skin, you may want to give it a go.