Profile


Hello there, welcome to my beauty/lifestyle blog! My name is SJ and I am from Vancouver, British Columbia.
My interests include photography, (Korean/Japanese) beauty/skincare and... cute stuff (Mamegoma & Rilakkuma ♥).

Friday, August 4, 2017

Ufufy, The next TsumTsums?!

Hello!

Thank you AliExpress/Chinese companies for making great quality knockoffs lol. I'm so glad I came across these ufufy replicas because they were waaay too expensive on Amazon.

Ufufy (ウフフィ) are plushies of disney character that were "born on clouds". Cute concept! They happened .... because Tsum Tsums were no longer exclusive to just Japan, so Disney Japan decided to create Ufufy. You can read more details from this article that talks all about it!

I stumbled upon these replicas by the recommendations section from AliExpress.


In April, I found and bought these

These are change/coin purses/bags and they were titled "Tsum Tsum Change purse" at the time that I purchased them. I bought them from this seller =) If the link becomes unavailable, you will have to search for them yourself on AliExpress.

These are approximately 7cm (height) and $4 CAD each.
Note: not all of these variations come with a keychain, as this applied to the 4 that I bought. Not sure why.


 A month later, I found these from the same seller =D













These  are about 13cm x 11cm and $5 CAD each. They can fit creditcards/ID/bus pass.


ALIEXPRESS STOCK PHOTO VS REAL UFUFY 
































Those knock offs though. I mean, from quick glance, the details look pretty similar, but some of the colours and perhaps the material look off. 


My friend bought me a Thumper Ufufy from Japan, I will post some photos as comparisons once I get the chance to get it from her  , hehehe :3