Profile


Hello there, welcome to my beauty/lifestyle blog! My name is SJ and I am from Vancouver, British Columbia.
My interests include photography, (Korean/Japanese) beauty/skincare and... cute stuff (Mamegoma & Rilakkuma ♥).

Sunday, April 28, 2019

Japan in April 2019

After going through many ups and downs in 2018, I was finally able to book another trip to Japan. I hadn't stopped thinking about my last trip in November 2017, so I was extremely excited to visit again. I just got back earlier this week. :'( Already thinking about my next trip....

My trip was from Apr 2nd - Apr 22nd. I saw the peak of the sakura cherry blossoms in Kyoto/Osaka, as I was in the Kansai region until Apr 14. By the time I arrived in Tokyo, some areas had cherry blossoms but they were pretty much dying. Naka Meguro River was definitely a disappointment since I visited too late :(

I'll make some posts on highlights over my 3 weeks in Japan :) Not sure when I will be visiting Japan again, but I know I want to visit Fukuoka soon because of all the good food that came from there like Ichiran Ramen, Uncle Tetsu Cheesecake, and the juicy Amaou strawberry!