Profile


Hello there, welcome to my beauty/lifestyle blog! My name is SJ and I am from Vancouver, British Columbia.
My interests include photography, (Korean/Japanese) beauty/skincare and... cute stuff (Mamegoma & Rilakkuma ♥).

Sunday, April 28, 2019

Battle of the Tamago Sandos - 7-11 vs Family Mart vs Lawson

Which of the 3 convenience stores among 7-11, Family Mart, and Lawson, carry the best Egg Sandwich or Tamago Sando? There is no definitive answer, it's really just about preference!

Stupid me didn't have any sandos at all during my first visit in 2017, so this time around, I was very eager to do some taste test since the sandos we have back at home in Vancouver (T&T cough) are so crappy haha

7-11 snacks purchased from Narita Airport during my 2 hour layover to Itami airport


While all the sandos were all creamy, fluffy, delicious, and under ¥300, they all had a few distinctions:

7-11
- Creamiest
- Not overwhelming of mayo


Family Mart
- Butteriest

Lawson
- Very mayonnaisey (more vinegary flavour)

This is just my take! I personally liked 7-11 the most because I felt like it was the most balanced out of the 3. So depending on what your preference is, you can enjoy the sando accordingly or simply just get all of them LOL