Profile


Hello there, welcome to my beauty/lifestyle blog! My name is SJ and I am from Vancouver, British Columbia.
My interests include photography, (Korean/Japanese) beauty/skincare and... cute stuff (Mamegoma & Rilakkuma ♥).

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Review: Missha Procure 365 Hair Mist (Fresh Flower)

Missha Procure 365 Hair Mist: Fresh Flower, 120ml


Description
UV protecting and moist hair mist with floral scent

Directions
Spray from 10~15 cm distance whenever feel dryness.

UV Filtering Complex
홍경천 = Rhodiola
오디 = White mulberry
산수유 = Cornus officinalis
고량강 = Alpinia zerumbet... some kind of ginger
가지 = Eggplant


The packaging of this product is so cute and small. What's great about the spray is you can close the opening to prevent accidental spraying. On the top right image, I've circled that part I referred to previously. You just have to twist that part to the side to permit spraying. What's also nice about this product is that because it is a moisturizing spray, you could leave your hair in a bun after spraying and end up with some nice waves after hours!


  • Pros: 
    • Easy to use (duh, it's just a spray! :P)
    • Smells lovely--- not overwhelming
    • Travel-friendly because of size
  • Cons:
    • Can leave a bit of a sticky feel if you saturate too much
    • I really don't recommend spray this when your hair is still wet. Damp is okay but not too damp... it made my hair feel a bit dry
    • Doesn't detangle as well as I hoped for (compared to the Salon Hits 10 Benefits Treatment Spray)
This product is quite affordable, as it ranges from $6-8. I've read some amazing reviews for this spray, but unfortunately it just didn't work that well for me :( I don't think I will be repurchasing this.