Profile


Hello there, welcome to my beauty/lifestyle blog! My name is SJ and I am from Vancouver, British Columbia.
My interests include photography, (Korean/Japanese) beauty/skincare and... cute stuff (Mamegoma & Rilakkuma ♥).

Wednesday, June 3, 2020

My Designer Collection of Small Leather Goods: Kate Spade, Michael Kors, Coach


Here is my collection of mostly wallets from Kate Spade, Michael Kors, and Coach that I've purchased from their outlet stores over the past 4 years :)


Since most of these outlet goods were purchased in store during a sale, I don't normally keep the receipts so I don't recall how much they costed, as well as the exact style name, but I will try my best to provide links.
.



COACH: ZIP AROUND COIN CASE- SLATE $78.00 USD [LINK]
Love carrying this little guy to run errands, and it can fit coins :)





KATE SPADE: DANI SMALL WALLET BRIAR LANE QUILTED - BLACK (WLRU5494) $159.00 CAD [LINK]

I started having a quilt obsession thanks to this wallet.
This pattern reminds me of a mattress, and i love sleeping lol.






KATE SPADE: PENN PLACE EMBOSSED GRAHAM - BLACK [LINK]
Another great cardholder to run errands with







KATE SPADE STACY MIKAS POND - MINT GREEN (WLRU1691) $100.00 USD [LINK]
One of my first designer wallets, purchased during attending university. It was a huge deal :)




KATE SPADE: CARA NEWBURY LANE - GRACEBLUE (WLRU1931) $115.00 USD [LINK N/A]
I probably love the colour the most about this wallet :3









KATE SPADE: LARGE ZIP POUCH JACKSON CLUTCH - BLACK     
For those bougie evenings, yet I barely go out lol





MICHAEL KORS: SM ADELE COIN POUCH WALLET - FAWN [LINK N/A]
Love this colour so much I even picked up a matching backpack to go with, haha








MICHAEL KORS: HONEY MEDIUM SAFFIANO LEATHER WRISTLET - BURGUNDY [LINK N/A]
A purchase I regret because I the stiffness of the Saffiano leather just didn't suit my needs -.-






MICHAEL KORS: MERCER CARRYALL CARD CASE WALLET - DENIM [LINK N/A]









I love the colours and styles that Kate Spade offers! Super pastel/bright and girly, young. 
Michael Kors feels luxurious to me, and in my opinion, make the best items in Saffiano leather, and Coach makes the best smooth pebble leather. While I don't have many Coach SLGs (had to calm down lol I have way too many, needless to say), I do have some bags from them and I find myself reaching for them the most among the 3 brands


It's kinda funny, I didn't care so much about name brands/designer goods when I was in high school. Growing up, I was neither rich nor poor lol but it was engraved in me to not want things. Oh how I wish I still had that mindset of having little to no desire to contribute to capitalism and consumerism. I guess it's all justified now that I'm older, more stressed, making some money, and tired of low quality items >_>